There may be instances that you either nominated a wrong name for your approval step list or you simply want to change it. No worries, editing is very easy!
There are two (2) different ways in editing the step name, depending on what type of step you wish to change; for Default Parent or Succeeding Parent / Parallel. First, you have to make sure you are inside the Edit section of the Basic Setup menu to see the screens shown below:
For Default Parent Step:
- Click the Pencil icon on the right side of Parent Step bar
- You’ll be routed to a page to where you can directly edit the step name. Indicate what name you wish the first step to be then click the Save icon.
For Succeeding Parent Step / Parallel Step:
- Click the Pencil icon on the right side of Succeeding Parent Step (Step 2, 3, etc.) bar or the Parallel Step you wish to edit
- You’ll be routed to the Conditional Approval set-up page. Click on the tab labeled Response Settings
- Indicate what name you wish the step to be then click the Save icon.