- Click "EDIT"
The default reviewer will be the workflow Creator.
- Click on the pencil to change the default reviewer or add more reviewers. You can add as many reviewers as you like. Once one of them acts on the request, it is considered done.
The email address is saved when it has turned grey. Hit Enter or Return on your keyboard after each email entry.
- Once you have added all your reviewers, click Update
Add Conditional Approval
- To add Conditional approval reviewers inside a Step, click the + button "Add New Conditional approval.
Change Step 1 (Default) name, if desired.
- Enter the conditional approval criteria and Reviewer(s) email address(es). You can add multiple Conditional approvals & Reviewers for each approval step.
If conditions are met the reviewer(s) specified for this condition will receive a "Request for approval" email to act on the request.
As soon as one of them acts on it (approves it, declines it, puts it on hold, or sends it back to the requester), the request is closed to the others.
If conditions are not met the request for approval email will be sent to the Default reviewer(s).
- Click on Back to Step list to close the window and return to the Approval steps list.
- Repeat to add as many approval steps and reviewers as you need.
Save and Activate Workflow
At this point, you have established the basic settings for Form Workflow Plus to run. You can either activate the workflow or continue to Step 5 for the Advanced Settings.
To save the changes and activate the workflow:
- Click "BACK TO SETUP"
- Click "SAVE AND ACTIVATE WORKFLOW"
On the other hand, you can proceed to Step 5 to further customize your workflow using the Advanced Settings.