- Click "EDIT"
The default reviewer will be the workflow Creator.
- Click on the pencil icon to change the default reviewer or add more reviewers. You can add as many reviewers as you like. Once one of them acts on the request, it is considered done.
The email address is saved when it has turned grey. Hit Enter or Return on your keyboard after each email entry.
- Once you have added all your reviewers, click Update
Add Conditional Approval
- To add Conditional approval reviewers inside a Step, click the + button "Add New Conditional approval.
Change Step 1 (Default) name, if desired.
- Enter the conditional approval criteria and Reviewer(s) email address(es). You can add multiple Conditional approvals & Reviewers for each approval step.
If conditions are met the reviewer(s) specified for this condition will receive a "Request for approval" email to act on the request.
As soon as one of them acts on it (approves it, declines it, puts it on hold, or sends it back to the requester), the request is closed to the others.
If conditions are not met the request for approval email will be sent to the Default reviewer(s).
- Click on Back to Step list to close the window and return to the Approval steps list.
- Repeat to add as many approval steps and reviewers as you need.
Add Parallel Step Approval
If you wish to edit/add reviewers to the Parallel Steps that you’ve added, you’ll have to:
- Click on the Pencil icon to change the default reviewer or add more reviewers. You can add as many reviewers as you like. Once one of them acts on the request, it is considered done.
- You’ll be routed to the Conditional Approval page. Notice that the workflow creator is set as the default reviewer of that step. To change it, click the Pencil icon from the right most part of the default process.
- Change the default reviewer or add more reviewers by typing the email addresses on the blank provided to specify reviewers.
- Once one of the multiple reviewers you've set acts on the request, it is considered done
- The email address is saved when it has turned grey
- Hit Enter or Return on your keyboard after each email entry
- You can add as many reviewers as you like
- Only valid email addresses will be accepted as a reviewer
4. Click the Update button once you’re done editing/adding a reviewer
5. Click the Back to Step list arrow to continue with your set-up or the BACK TO SETUP button if you want to save & activate the workflow
If you're unsure on what parallel steps are, you may refer to this link - Parallel Approval Steps
Save and Activate Workflow
At this point, you have established the basic settings for Form Workflow Plus to run. You can either activate the workflow or continue to Step 5 for the Advanced Settings.
To save the changes and activate the workflow:
- Click "BACK TO SETUP"
- Click "SAVE AND ACTIVATE WORKFLOW"
On the other hand, you can proceed to Step 5 to further customize your workflow using the Advanced Settings.