Yes you can. Form Workflow Plus has a feature on the application (app.formworkflowplus.com) where you can add an optional custom note column to your workflow's summary page and add notes to your approved requests.
Workflow managers can use this for adding PO numbers, invoice requests, remaining credits notes, cost centers, etc.
Watch our demo here, or follow the instructions below.
1. Log on to the Form Workflow Plus web application at //app.formworkflowplus.com.
2. Make sure you are on Manage Workflows. Select the workflow you’d like to manage.
3. Click on the “SETTINGS” tab at the top, and then toggle the switch next to “Enable note column” to add a column to your Worfklow page under Manage Workflows.
NOTE: If successful, a confirmation message should flash at the bottom left corner of your screen that says “The additional column will now be displayed.”
4. Change the name of the column to what makes sense for your workflow by modifying the field "Notes column display text"
5. Check your new column in your workflow by clicking on the “RESPONSE” tab.
6. To add data in this column, simply click on any Approved request, select the “CONTENT” tab, and add a note at the bottom under the column name.
You should now be able to see the notes under your customized column.