1. Link your Google Form to a new spreadsheet
- Choose Form => Edit Form on your spreadsheet
- Click "Responses" on your Google Form
- Click on the 3 little buttons on the top right
- Choose "Select response destination"
- Choose "Create a new spreadsheet"
- Give your spreadsheet a name different from the old spreadsheet to avoid later confusion with the old spreadsheet. For example, add "new" to the name.
- Click on CREATE
A new spreadsheet will be created on your dashboard.
You will have 2 spreadsheets on your dashboard, the old and the new. Keeping the 2 will enable the reviewers and requesters to see the history of their requests.
If you are testing and have no history of requests, you can remove the old spreadsheet from the dashboard. Please refer to the following article: How can I remove unwanted spreadsheets from the dashboard? .
- Click on "View responses in Sheets" to open your new spreadsheet
2. Delete all rows that have been copied to this new spreadsheet
All your previous Form Workflow Plus approvals will be on the old spreadsheet. If there are requests "Waiting for approval" they will be processed with Form Workflow Plus on the old spreadsheet.
3. Start Form Workflow Plus on the new spreadsheet. Set-up your approval steps and reviewers.
NB: All rows left on the new spreadsheet will have new Form Workflow Plus Request ID numbers generated when the first Form is submitted for approval.
- Open your old spreadsheet, uncheck "Publish Form on Dashboard"
- Check "Publish Form on Dashboard" on your new spreadsheet.