Once you have made your form available to requesters and they submit their requests, the reviewers can begin to act on the requests.
If you have set up the Requester Email Address on the Advanced Settings tab, requesters will receive an email after each Approval Step notifying them of the reviewer's decision.
Note: Check the box on your Google Form "Collect email addresses" to be able to setup Requester Email Address.
Reviewers will receive a "Request for approval" email. When they click on the APPROVE NOW button they will be taken to the web to act on the request.
Direct link: https://app.formworkflowplus.com/approvals
The Form Workflow Plus web app is a versatile tool where:
1. Reviewers visualize Approvals
2. Reviewers Approve/Decline their "Waiting for approvals"
In addition to Approve and Decline, reviewers have 3 additional choices that can be set up on the Advanced tab:
- On hold. The reviewer can decide to put a request "On hold" The workflow owner can send a reminder email to reviewers to process requests put "On hold" by pressing the rounded arrow on the Reports tab
- Final approval. This will allow reviewers to Approve Definitely a request at any step
- Send back to Requester. The reviewer can send a request back to the requester and ask them to amend the request. Comments for the requester can be left in the Comments section of the Approval module. The form will be re-submitted by the requester for approval
All responses will be kept on your spreadsheet and dashboard showing a simple audit trail.
3. Account manager can add/remove users as well as assign roles
Clicking on the avatar menu > Account Settings > Manage Users
Clicking on a member name, managers can assign roles, as shown:
4. Manage Billing details for the account
Clicking on the avatar menu > Account Settings > Billing
Managers can do the following on the Billing page:
- Cancel subscription
- Add credit card for auto-renewal
- Update billing email address
- Purchase additional quota
5. Manage workflows
On the Manage Workflows view, managers can:
- Delete workflows
- Install the add-on and create a workflow
Related article: How to create a workflow
- Remove Forms
Related article: How can I remove unwanted Forms from the Dashboard?
6. Activate the Note feature for approved requests
Manage Workflows > Click on a workflow name > Settings
Related article: How to add my own notes for approved requests on my workflows?